Here are some of the items that were on my pay day wish list this month… Of course there’s a few puppy related items thrown in there as usual! But let’s be honest, when isn’t there? Let me know what you think of my choices in the comments, what’s on your pay day wish list at the moment, if you haven’t treated yourself already?
What do you think of my pay day wish list picks? I always adore River Island jeans, I love that they do extra short length, a total godsend if you’re petite, they never seem to sag or go baggy either! I’ve been looking for one of these sleeveless jackets for ages, I love the look of them I’m just not sure how it would actually look on, or what I’d wear with it really. I absolutely have to buy the floral dachshund air freshener , isn’t it sweet? I love the idea of this phone case, the ‘sparkly’ bees especially!
1. Ripped Skinny Jeans – from River Island
2. Pink Sleeveless Jacket – from Topshop
3. Dachshund Floral Air Freshener – from New Look
4. Pup Cake Silicone Cake Cases – from Topshop
5. Oversized Marble Ring – from New Look
6. Bee embellished phone case – from Topshop
7. Lace up pink pumps – from Topshop
8. Pastel statement necklace – from New Look
9. Mini Cat Purse – from Topshop
I’m really getting into my accessories at the moment, whether it’s clutch bags, statement jewellery, it’s like I finally realised how accessorising can really help set off a look or jazz up a plain simple outfit. I know, I know, where have I been. So the gorgeous pastel necklace is definitely top of my list. What do you guys think of the pup cake…cake cases? I have a feeling there’s quite a few pug owners I know who’d love these! Cupcakes and dogs… what more could a girl want?