1. I’m always pulling and picking the mascara off my eyelashes. I really need to stop doing this!
2. I pick at my lips, I think it’s a nervous thing of mine? No wonder they’re always so chapped.
3. As a (very young) teenager I attempted to shave my legs, dry. As you can imagine this didn’t end too well.
4. I try to wear false eyelashes but they either look wonky or irritate me too much so I end up pulling them off half way through the night this always gets some strange looks.
5. Me and my mum went to a little spa day when I was thirteen. I wanted to try a spray tan. It looked great.. until I woke up and I was 5 shades darker. My whole family called me an Oompa Loompa for weeks on end.
6. I’d love to be able to wear false nails, but I might as well not have hands when I wear them! I can’t literally type, text, open or do anything!
7. Women on make up counters scare me. I find them so intimidating and try to avoid them at all costs I’d prefer to match my own foundation (they always match me too dark anyways!)
8. I bought a box hair dye and unbeknown to me someone had switched the bottle in the box without me realising. Instead of having lighter blonde hair. It turned out bright orange. Gutted wasn’t the word. (I always double check the bottle not just the box label now, you should too!)
9. Yet Another hair disaster of mine. When we we’re on holiday abroad once I used a blonde brightening shampoo.. being the water baby I am this was a big mistake. The chlorine in the pool turned it bright green. It seems I’m forever destined to have bad hair days.
10. *whispers* Sometimes, just sometimes I still use make up wipes. You know, on very lazy days! Apparently this can be seen as a small sin in the beauty blogging world as I’ve heard they’re bad for your skin?!
This post was inspired by a embarrassing family photograph.. that I found tonight. Yeah, you guessed it the oompa loompa one. What was the woman thinking? I look so so dark. As you can probably tell I’d make a rubbish beauty blogger.. Do you have any cringeworthy or embarrassing beauty confessions? Please let me know in a comment 🙂