Despite it only being the 8th of September, I have noticed a huge change in temperature the last week or so, I have been feeling so cold! It’s getting lighter a lot later now in the mornings and I am wearing my cosy winter dressing gown more and more before I finally give in and put the heating on! I decided to put together an autumn wardrobe wishlist!
Every Autumn I look to Pinterest for wardrobe inspiration, this year is no different, I want to buy a few staple items to wear multiple ways this season. As someone who lives in skinny jeans and cosy knitwear, autumn is my season, I love pairing classic denim jeans with tan boots, a simple knit and a statement coat. Here are a few of my picks for my autumn wardrobe wishlist! *this post contains some affiliate links
- This beautiful pink short pile coat from h&m, I love bringing in dusky pinks to mix with cream and tan shades throughout autumn. If you have followed my blog for a while you may know, I am obsessed with coats! I would team this with a white or black jumper, black boots and a cute bobble hat!
- I love a pair of statement earrings, they jazz-up a simple tee or a chunky knit, these leopard print disc earrings from Topshop can be worn all year round!
- How cute is this camel coloured leopard print knit This is so easy to throw on and dress up or down! You could go super casual with leggings and UGG’s or dark denim, a cute cami and a bobble hat (you know I live for a bobble hat!)
- These patent nude ‘Hackney’ boots from Topshop are so chic, I want to branch away from my usual classic colours such as tan and black this year when it comes to buying boots, I think a patent finish on boots always looks that little chicer and more high end in the winter, especially with a pointed toe what do you think? I usually go to Topshop for my winter boots as they go down to a size 2, not many retailers do these days!
- Polka dots are a favourite for me all year round, so I had to have this tan and cream spot print jumper from H&M. I like the quality of H&M knitwear, I think it’s affordable, lasts well and washes nice again and again! This year I want to buy a few good quality jumpers in tan, white and cream, they are so easy to just throw on and look effortless with a statement coat and a nice pair of jeans! This would look gorgeous with white jeans and a camel coat!
- I really can’t seem to stray from pink no matter the season. This mock-croc textured handbag from Topshop is beautiful, I love the tortoise-shell handle. This is also available in cream if pink isn’t up your street!
- I just had to include these beautiful pointed polka-dot shoes from Zara I know, I know, a slip-on shoe in September? Aren’t they gorgeous though? I love the pointed toe and the sheer polka dot material they are so timeless and chic, even if I buy them now and wear them in February / March time when wearing flats won’t freeze my feet as much as Winter! I recently bought a pair of size 3 shoes from Zara and they fit really nicely, sometimes a size 3 can be too big for me especially with shoes that don’t have any ankle support, they just slide right off!