Here’s my week summed up in 7 things – A Sunday summary . As much as I love sharing my photographs on my blog, every now and then i like to publish more wordy posts with you guys!
2. Humans. I love little mini drama series like this. I’ve been really enjoying the show Humans, about robot synthetics. I don’t want to say too much incase some of you are still catching up. I think it’s the finale tonight. If there’s any other small series you’d recommend please let me know in the comments.
3. Fitness. I’m joining a second gym. One closer to my home so that I can also go when I’m not staying at Tom’s. I’m really excited, this one has a swimming pool and a sauna (more my kind of gym) just kidding, but I am looking forward to swimming a lot more often, and seeing improvements in my body.
4. Milly. Sometimes I think it’s easy to feel like our pets are invincible. This weekend I noticed Milly, my little jack russell cross started limping and holding her paw in the air whilst walking. It was awful to think she was in pain. We took her to the vets and she was giving medication and may need surgery. At times like this it’s a shame they can’t talk and just tell us whats wrong!
5. Pretty Little Liars. I will be as vague as possible here because I know a lot of people won’t be up to date or not even started watching it yet. So no spoilers from me, I promise! I’d hate to be that person. However if you do watch it, I think it’s only a few more episodes until we finally come face to face with a certain person. Argh.
6. Loved ones. Sometimes things happen and they really throw you back into reality. You suddenly realise the silly little things you’ve been worrying about aren’t that important, not really, in the grand scheme of things. Life is too short, it really is. It’s easier said than done to live that way, of course. But at times like this I am so grateful for my family, my boyfriend tom, and my friends.
7. Skincare. ‘good make up starts with good skin’ this is something that took me a long time to learn. Unless I take care of my skin, my make up wasn’t going to look any good on top of it. It takes me a little longer on a night before getting into bed, but I’m so pleased I’ve got myself into a proper skincare routine. I’m over the moon, my skin has certainly thanked me for it, it fees softer, smoother and looks a lot better in general. I was thinking about doing a post on some of my favourite products if you’d be interested? Let me know in the comments!
Hope you’re all having a lovely Sunday, whatever you’re doing 🙂