1. Pretty bedside table bits and bobs. I mean pretty tea cups and Disney make up bags are absolute bedside essentials am I right? I think so.
2. As you probably all know by now… I’m a lover of novelty socks especially when it comes to animal ones you should see my sock drawer… I think these ones are from Tesco! Bear? or Bunny rabbit? I think rabbit.
3. Pretty Peonies (I just wish they bloomed that little bit quicker and lasted that little bit longer, sob sob!) and a Chanel treat.
4. Happy Father’s day to all the wonderful, lovely dads out there *hi dad* I’ll be going to see mine shortly 🙂 and a though to those that are sadly no longer with us.
5. What Would Blair Waldorf do? I’ve decided to finally finish Gossip Girl! Even though I’ve seen all of the spoilers plastered over social media but I guess that’s what happens when you don’t keep up to date with a popular series!
6. How adorable are these phone cases from Topshop? I can’t decide which is the cutest! I’m such a sucker for anything remotely novelty.
7. My mum came over with a salted caramel cheesecake Krispy Kreme. Enough said. I think the picture and description says it all. Hashtag – heaven.
8. Throwback to that time when Tom dressed Oscar up in a super sausage costume, I was laughing at this so much last night I had to re-share it on instagram.