Here’s a round-up of what I’ve gotten up to this week, Sunday life stuff…1. I love sunny autumn mornings, the light always shines straight through the living room windows, bouncing off the sequin style lamps creating a lovely warm glow.
2. It’s true, I do believe in chocolate for breakfast. As a 25 year old adult, I can now make grown up, adult decisions such as having chocolate for breakfast. Just kidding. Sort of… okay, only on bad days.
3. I took Oscar for a walk near the farmers fields one night last week and the sunset was just incredible, look at that beautiful orange and purple tinged sky. The geese flew over at the perfect time too.
4. Speaking of Oscar, here he is looking pretty concerned about the chicken cooking. Yes we are laid on the kitchen floor, what else is there to do whilst waiting for your food to cook? Sorry not sorry. P.s Spot the PJ’s but the first thing I do when I get home from work is put my hair up in a top knot, take my make up off, and put my Pj’s on!
5. How beautiful is this bunny print shirt I bought from h&m it isn’t too sheer either, which is something I always look for when it comes to white / light coloured shirts and blouses! I think it will look lovely under a jumper too!
6. The most relaxing bath ever? Probably. I love chilling out at the end of the week, with a long bubble bath, my elemis face mask, some scented candles, and chocolate… obviously.
7. Tom and I met up for a drink after work before seeing Legend, the new film with Tom Hardy about the Kray twins, it was incredible. I loved it and I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it. Double Tom Hardy is always a bonus in my eyes.
8. My surprise flowers from Tom ‘Just Because’ What a cutie.
9. Beautiful Durham, from the bridge before drinks and dinner 🙂
So that’s my Sunday life stuff for this week, I hope you’ve all had a lovely week and are spending your Sunday chilling out!