1. I am obsessed with these nw winter Pj’s I bought from Next, they’re velvety soft and are covered in hoppy bunnies. They’re also cuffed at the bottom, perfect for fellow shorties whose PJ bottoms trail on the floor. They were quite pricey at £25.00 but I absolutely love them, they will certainly keep me toasty all winter. I am such a sucker for an animal print!
2. Most bloggers will probably know about ‘milk & honey’ the famous collection of poems by the extreme talented Rupi Kaur, I really enjoyed reading it, her words are fantastic and I feel most women will probably relate to at least one part of her book. Rupi has recently released ‘The sun and her flowers’ so I had to buy that too!
3. So, a Hotel Chocolat store and cafe recently opened near me, my poor bank balance. It’s becoming a regular ‘treat yo’self’ moment of mine to nip into the cafe and get one of their salted caramel hot chocolates topped with a mountain of chocolate cream, and a slab of brownie. They also have hazelnut, dark chocolate and white chocolate flavours available, dreamy. I’m sure I will be treating my loved ones (and myself obv) to some chocolate goodies this christmas!
4. Some days are just meant for curling up on the sofa and binging on your TV favourite shows and series, I often use my sausage dog as a hot water bottle, he bloody loves it. Some TV shows I have been loving lately, the return of The Walking Dead, Cold Feet, Tin Star, This is us, and the list goes on really!
1. I went and got my nails done the other day, I usually go for a classic pink or a nude but I wanted something a little more seasonal! These are just express nails with a gel overlay, they feel a lot lighter than acrylic, which I love, I can’t even tell I have fake nails on really, it certainly doesn’t feel like it, with how light and short they are. I love how shiny they are, I always feel better with a fresh layer of fake tan and a set of new nails!
2. I have become a little bit obsessed with baking cookies and eating cookie dough, I am blaming the cold weather because I love getting up on a morning, filling the house with the smell of fresh-baked cookies and enjoying them with a glass of cold milk. #grandma, I know, I am just so wild. They always get eaten though.
3. I love how colourful everything is at the moment, walking Oscar is lovely with all the different coloured leaves on the trees (well mainly the ground) the frosty fresh mornings, I cannot believe there’s only 9 Monday’s left until Christmas, madness!
4. Missing my beautiful Lake District cottage bedroom. I love all the feedback I got on my little travel post, I will definitely be posting content like that more often!