Autumn has always been my favourite season, with winter coming in at a very close second. Autumn is just so beautiful, the foggy mornings, the first frost of the year, the leaves ranging from yellow, to rusty oranges and flaming reds. I love wrapping up in cosy knitwear and enjoying the chill in the air. A little while ago I blogged about some iPhone wallpapers, you guys seemed to really enjoy the post, so I wanted to share some of my favourite autumn inspired iPhone wallpapers with you! I don’t know why I have this obsession with constantly changing my iPhone wallpaper to something pretty and seasonal… but I just do! I’ve added the links to the sources below, so just click and them save them straight on to your phone by holding down and pressing save, then simply set it as your lock screen or background!
- How cute is this little guy, curled up on your lock screen? from – Pinterest
- pretty pastels, with some glitter thrown in for good measure from – Pastel feather studio
- A little (okay, a lot) of sparkle never hurt anyone? right this one is from – the wonder forest
- Fall in love, you can find this wallpaper from – Lauren Conrad
- pumpkins galore, such a cute print from – Smitten on paper
- I think this little glitter topped pumpkin is so sweet from – Pinterest
What do you think of these iPhone wallpapers? I think they are adorable. I just wish the UK celebrated Halloween as much as the US does! I still decorate my house and have a big bowl of sweets to answer the door to the trick-or-treaters (even if the dogs do go totally crazy overtime someone knocks at the door ha ha) is it crazy that at 25 years old, I still like to get all ‘dressed up’ at Halloween? I hope you liked my wallpaper choices let me know if you use any of them 🙂 if you can pick between them all, that is!