1. Receiving emails that are addressed as your blog name ‘hi, milk’ I think this was the funniest one so far. That and the postman asking if he could get a signature for the surname ‘bubble tea’
2. Not being able to use your beautiful brand spanking new make up, until you’ve taken 1000 photo’s of it first.
3. Finally realising that the letter ‘J’ which has been at the end of many emails is in fact a 🙂 symbol in Microsoft outlook, really brings a new tone to the email.
4. Winter. aka eternal darkness, where blog photography goes to die.
5. Having a never ending wish list, some blogger, somewhere, is always uploading new make up, clothing and home-ware hauls.
6. Parcel slips. You wait in all day
sat by the letter box because you know a parcel will be arriving shortly, You blink and there is a red ‘sorry we missed you’ slip, infuriating.
7. Instagram-ing everything. Because if you didn’t instagram it, did it even happen?
8. You go into boots for one thing and spend £50.00.
9. Risking your life for blog photo’s. Standing on tables, chairs, balancing your fancy pants camera on a box, on top of books, to get the best shot.
10. Writing out a full post, minutes away from publishing only for your browser to crash and lose it all.
11. Filling your entire memory card up with photo’s and only being happy with two.
12. Trying to attempt HTML and you end up deleting your entire blog…
13. Explaining to non-bloggers, what a blogger is. When Blogger doesn’t even think blog and blogger are real words in spellcheck.
14. Emails. Spam emails, forgetting to do your emails, when you forget you are doing your emails and you put way too many kisses, or even worse… emojis.
15. Forgetting to have fun and enjoy it, sometimes these days it can be so easy to compare, blog designs, followers, opportunities etc. Instead of just enjoying it, meeting new people and having a bit of fun along the way.