1 & 4. All the empty photo frames i had laying around, I filled them with pretty magazine cuttings until I get some actual photo’s printed to put in them. What do you think?
2. A pretty package i received from lily rose co, previously gifts and pieces. Such a cute website full of gorgeous trinkets and little knick knacks.
3. I cleared all my spare clothes out of my wardrobes, ones that i haven’t worn in forever, and put them into charity bags. Got rid of all the junk on top of the wardrobe, I feel a lot better when rooms are all de-cluttered. P.s my wardrobes are from Argos if you’re wondering.
5. I love mini pamper nights every now and again when I’m at home, where i give my skin a real treat, face masks, hour long bubble baths and lotions and potions galore.
6. These candles were just 45p (yes, really!!) from Home Bargains. They look just like Yankee candles, they had so many different scents but i wanted to see how strong they were before buying loads. I can confirm i will be leaving with a trolley full, next time.
7. We went to a new pub restaurant nearby the other, and I couldn’t resist ordering a desert after my meal (ha ha as always!) I chose the Mississippi chocolate mud pie, which came with salted caramel ice cream and hot fudge sauce *drool*
8. Have you ever had one of those days were you finally get home, and you just need to order a pizza? It was Tuesday so my brother and I both ordered huge pizza’s it was amazing and I regret nothing.