It feels like summer has finally arrived with the sunny days, the hot nights and of course a million bugs coming in through the window argh. Here’s some recent photos from my iPhone…
1. The cupcakes I baked, which I posted the recipe for a day or so ago! They certainly went down well with my family which is always nice!
2. My second bottle of this lovely perfume, I adore the original daisy too. What’s your go to summer scent? I’m a little bit addicted to treating myself to new perfumes at the minute!
3. Lovely yellow lilies brightening up one of the gloomy thunder filled days recently. I can’t believe how quick the weather can change. One minute the sky hasn’t got a cloud in sight, the next its thunder and lightning!
4. I treated myself to this giant bunch of Sweet Williams to brighten up the place, they were only £3.00 🙂
5. Mm, this Bubblegum and Chocolate double scoop waffle ice cream cone was amazing. What else do you eat when it’s 28 degrees?! It still baffles me that it tastes just like bubblegum.
6. A tidy home, a tidy mind right? However, it feels far too hot lately for a thick winter duvet…
7. No prizes for guessing who the T is for? Here’s a hint it’s not Tiffany!
8. I love it when chocolate comes in weird limited edition flavours! I recently saw a Vegemite flavoured one though, somehow I wasn’t too keen to try that.
9. BBQ-ing and drinking Pimm’s cider cups, it was actually really nice. Even though it says it’s strawberry and cucumber flavoured, I really couldn’t taste the cucumber whatsoever!