1. I’m a total water baby and I would live in the bath if I could but I can’t bear it when my hands go ‘pruney’ it drives me insane. I learnt recently that, it’s our bodies way of giving us better grip in water, but I still hate the feeling, almost as bad as cotton wool *shudders*
8. My pick n mix consists of giant strawbs, pink mice, non fizzy cola bottles and jazzies.
9. Ryan Gosling is a total dreamboat and my ‘celebrity crush’ if I had to choose one. Im also a fan of Richard Gere and … Kevin Spacey. Don’t judge me, okay.
10. I’m a total morning person, I can jump out of bed so easily. I also fall asleep the second my head touches the pillow. It’s uncanny.
11. My shoe size is a 2, yes really. Shoe shopping is awful because they always, always slip off. Insoles really are my best friend.
12. I have never broken a bone in my body *touches wood*
13. A few of my favourite bands are sufjan stevens, bon iver and james bay (currently) but I also love a good sing along to some 80’s classics.
14. I do not like the dark at all. Sometimes I even still sleep with a light on!
15. I love pastels when it comes to interiors along with white furniture and fairy lights, they just make me happy. I adore shabby chic interior design. As you probably already know if you have visited my blog before.
16. Moths and wasps terrify me, even just the sight or sound of them creep me out. I will run a mile if I see one! Windows open in the night during summer = a nightmare.
17. I have a total sweet tooth… doughnuts, cakes, chocolate. I absolutely love desserts and can always make room for them after a meal.
18. I was so scared of the film ET as a child and maybe even a little bit now… He just creeped me out!
19. I have dyed my hair black, lilac, red and pink (much to my dads horror). I’m a natural blonde, my hair was so white as a baby and still goes really light in the summer.
20. I am just under 5ft. I love being short but it means clothes shopping can be frustrating. Shout out to River Island and their extra short jean length. What a lifesaver.